Sunday, September 21, 2008

Journal Writing

My favorite TV commercial.

The television commercial is the story before Hari Raya. The children were waiting for their father at the seaside. His father is a fisherman but at the end of Ramadhan, their father didn’t come back for two days. The son worried about his father and he still waiting at the seaside and hope his father will be back safely before Hari Raya . After that, the son prayed for his father and asks his sister to pray with him. After a while, his father come back safely and they breakfasting together. His son feels happy when his father back. Then, he watched children in the television that their country is in the war. The son then prayed to God so that their father will be back far Raya too.


My favorite toy when I was a child.

My favorite toy when I was a child was a teddy bear. I like to play with because I can talked and communicate with it. My mother was bought many teddy bear for me when I was a child. Then, I always played it with my friends at home but sometimes I played with my sister. Now, I still keep it in my bedroom and my niece plays it when she comes at my home. I think teddy bear is my favorite toy when I was a child.

No comments: