Saturday, October 18, 2008

Academic Writing

Rite of passage or ritual.

The ritual is my brother wedding ceremony. The purpose of this ritual is to celebrate the bride and grooms. All my family and my neighbor participate in this ceremony. For this ceremony, my family had to wear green clothes as the theme. Then the bride and grooms wear special clothes and same colour with my family. The bride wears a crown on her head and they looked so beautiful and elegant. After that, they have to take a picture with their friends and my family. My parents invited my neighbor and my relative to join my brother wedding ceremony. The guest eats the buffet food and they looked happy and satisfied with this ceremony. All of the guest give present for the bride and grooms. At the end, my family feels happy because this ceremony was going smoothly and successfully.

No comments: